my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Wordless Wednesday -scroll down this entry
Gattina over at Writer Cramps ---the little Belgian waffle that she is [tho some of us know she's really a German Strudel!], decided to shmooze Hootin' Anni's a little bit. With some slicky, sticky gooey goodness!!! I mean, really --would you take a gander at the biceps on the award?; that's what I call 'goodness' --I love the muscles on that dude for sure, for sure!! I have visions as I type of slick muscles, gooey muscles, oh what the heck!----even sticky!
Ya baby!!! *AHEM* Sorry, my mind got lost in a state of .............

Let's get back to The Schmooze-




Here's what a blog schmoozer is:

“As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

Now I must confess, I like to schmooze! I even like to foster a sense of schmooze! It's a god-given talent [did I just let the cat outta da bag, or what?]. Schmoozing takes little effort, and we all can take joy in being a schmoozer once in a while...ahhhhh, come on---at LEAST once in your life, you're a schmoozer!!

And so is your blog--

CAPTAIN LIFECRUISER


Ya, she's definitely a schmoozer, and so's her blog!!

your schmooze award is HERE



<><><>





<><><>

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY




11 comments :

  1. ***MY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY IS OF A PANORAMIC DIORAMA at the Science Museum in Corpus Christi***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering. It almost looks like their under water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you found them in your yard ! you smoozer ! Frank Sinatra's quote is very intelectual I have to say ! Mrs. Lifecruiser will be happy with a schmoozer award, lol ! In german "schmusen" pronounced the same way then schmoozen means to cuddle ! So we are cuddling through the blogs ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anni, you have a spiffy new look. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow, very impressive diorama. Love the Quote and cracked up over Frank Sinatra. You so deserve the schmooze award you always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never know what to make of thos dioramas. Interesting and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, impressive! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these guys former foxes? Ah, well - they're still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering where that was. the glass gives it an interesting perspective.

    I'm Anni too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how sweet of you!!!! Actually I love this smoozer stuff, it's just how blogging should be and am for very many - I know too many smoozers!

    We all rocks :-)

    (my latest post rocks too *giggles*)

    ReplyDelete

.