my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Last night, Houston was celebrating!! Along with all us Texans and Astros' fans!! And the hit came off a Colorado Rockies pitcher [my hometown team!!]

Biggio, Craig Biggio, hit his 3000th ball in baseball history and his 20 year stint with the same team!! His first hit was on June 29th 1988! Now ---on June 28th 2007 his 3000 mark will go to Cooperstown -- Baseball Hall of Fame

Way to go!! 3000 hits! This is what it was like for us TV fans---I can only imagine what Minute Maid Park was like!! How wonderful. I'm happy for him. I bet he's on cloud nine still this morning!!

3 comments :

  1. Wow that is really awesome! Such an achievement in a baseball player's life!!! I'd be lucky to hit the ball once, I suck at baseball! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have love to have been there, heck I would have loved to have watched the game. I can't believe I missed it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so awesome!! And another awesome win tonight!! Go 'stros!

    ReplyDelete

.