“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes








***Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.


I seem to love to do little things that would normally irk someone. By this I mean the someone is dear hubby...he has OCD. From the beginning of our marriage I found that he's a neat freak! Me? I'm not so much. But the fact that he has to have his socks folded just right at night and laying at opposite angles of his shoes...on TOP of his shoes---where it's just right! So, I've grown into a habit of purposely making things out of 'order', just to see how long it'll take him to readjust. Once, I got up in the middle of the night on purpose to tie his socks in a knot! Over the years it's become a game for me. [Why, for him, even the trash bin has to be sitting to his specifications! LOL] I guess my 'habit' isn't funny to him.....but, it's FUNny to watch him.


***Soup

If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?


I can play the piano, and would love to instantly become an orchestral pianist, and renowned with cd's released!!


***Salad
How long is your hair?


If you woulda asked me this early last year, you would have been told that I could sit on my hair! Always braided....but, now, I've gone with a drastic change in style....it's now above-the-nape length.


***Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?


El cato!! [or more correctly El gato!!] Hairballs....dark room....stepping in it...barefooted.... --How can you not forgive when you're a cat lover?!!


***Dessert

What is your favorite kitchen appliance?


Hmmm, good question. I'd really have to think about this for a long time....I really can't say. But, I guess these days with the heat of the kitchen and only having two to cook for, the microwave is being used constantly!!





10 comments :

  1. LOL! Oh yea... kitties need LOTS of forgiveness! LOTS! So do puppies who kill baby bunnies and leave them on your porch... I didn't even THINK of that!

    The microwave is my 2nd favorite appliance! And after it, the rest could all disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Your POOR hubby! For me it was the opposite- I was the neat freak and he tortured me with little upsets towards that...hehe...we learned to get along and share our quirks though.

    Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a neat freak at home, but at work I undergo a drastic transformation...I'm a total obsessive with having things "just right". I cannot work in a mess and I have to tidy everything away at the end of the day and leave my workstation spotless. Sad, isn't it?

    My favourite appliance is the breadmaker, then the coffee pot.

    I know that feeling you get on a dark night...and a warm squelch between the toes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He, he with the socks ! I only hope they don't have to be ironed ! Without microwave I couldn't live either and my cats are also forgiven only I haven't stepped in it (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your feast answers this week!! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a riot!!! I love doing things like that to my hubby. LOL. You're a funny girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha about you messing with your hubby! I bet that took a lot of courage to have your hair cut.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever get headaches from your hair being so long? Mine is halfway down my back, but I have to keep it thinned or I get headaches in the back part of my head and upper neck.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hootin,
    You're a riot! I wish my hubby was a neat freak! I think he does it on purpose to move things around in the fridge just to drive me nuts! He refuses to drive in my car as I won't let him smoke. My car is spotless....his car has butts and ashes all over, wrappers from last year..and it stinks of fish!
    My favorite appliance is my Kitchen Aide,,,2nd favorite has to be my big wooden spoon,,,great for mixing things....and greater for making men & kids move a lot faster! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delicious feast, Anni! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

.