my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds





Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Lately just my wedding rings. Sometimes tho, I do have small post earrings --each lobe/two earrings [doubly pierced].

<>

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

So easy as I love music, period!! --- it's Bolero!! by Ravel. Here's a midi --And then coming in 2nd is Fur Elise [Beethoven] --I love the classical genre! And Bolero makes me just sit and listen [I have the New York Philharmonic CD --absolutely awesome]. Gives me a 15 minute respite of the everyday ho-hum chores, 'cause at the beginning of Bolero ---it's soft and relaxing --but by the end of the 15 minute piece, it's exhilarating --makes one feel refreshed and ready to go again!!

OH AND I REMEMBERED ANOTHER--this is an afterthought. Christmas Eve in Sarajevo. During the holiday season I play it so much, hubby is ready to scream!!

<>

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

Rockefeller. Isn't that the name that defines money? I'm all for Rockefeller. LOL

<>

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

Citizen Kane ---I tried watching this movie, but for me it's a big bore!!

<>

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.


Nothing makes me HOWL like A WOLF! roflmao Okay, seriously, I can't think of anything....nothing makes me -------------????


32 comments :

  1. The bolero is one of my favourites too ! I love the music it's very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have never made it through Citizen Kane either. I think we are going to be just fine.lol

    Take care,
    Connie
    My feast is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast -I love Fur Elise too! And no, I've never even *started* CK. Hmm...am I missing out??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hootin
    I don't wear any jewelry. I carry 5 rings in my purse. Wearing jewelry is such a bother. I may wear it once or twice a year if I have to dress up.
    Yes, Rockefeller is a good name, so is Trump and Gates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matty: ewwwwwwww, not on your life. I'd not choose either Trump OR Gates ---no class. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. too bad i couldn't hear Bolero ... the dessert is a tough one for me, too! lol
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice feast..My hubby had the same main course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by. Have never seen Citizen Kane either....my list is growing! I am a 2 ring gal too............and used to have 2 holes in each lobe.........but now down to one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Howl like a wolf! :D
    Great soup! Yes, the Bolero is so majestic to listen to!
    Thanks for sharing your feast - have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVEd Citizen Kane--but saw it in college and then had to write a paper on it :(

    Great feast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing makes you howl like a wolf??! LOL! Now you've got to howl just once to make your husband what the dickens you are up to! Dare ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Citizen Kane IS a bore. Unfortunately I had to watch it for my History of Cinema class in college. We were graded!... The never. ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6/29/2007

    Oy, That's another movie I have yet to see.

    I had issues with dessert as well, hense my Cheshire Cat bit hehe. It was the first thing that popped into my head after staring at it for five minutes. :P

    ~The Button

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a hard time with the last Feast question too!! Have a great day!

    Happy FF! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Feast! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL...great feast. Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never watched Citizen Kane either. I think I could handle being a Rockefeller.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooo...forgot about Citizen Kane. And forgot about Fur Elise! You have some great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bolero! Best answer yet! There is an arrangment of it by Pink Martini. It's very fun, and throughs a little Bossa Nova feel into things. Check it out.

    I like your feast. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I chose Rockefeller for exactly the same reason!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why is it that Citizen Kane made the #1 API Movie??? I don't get it. It looks boring!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fur Elise has always been my very favourite classical musical score! I've never made it through Citizen Kane either, not crazy about some of these old movies! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love classical music too. :) Oh good! I'm not the only one who hasn't seen Citizen Kane...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think Fur Elise is so pretty! I've made it through Citizen Kate twice, but I agree it's hard to get into.
    Your right Rockefeller has true CLASS!!

    Enjoyed your feast.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. For money Rockefeller would be the name. I took the funny route. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Enjoyed your Friday Feast!
    Never seen Citizen Kane either.
    Love classical music especially during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL! A wolf? I LOVE your choice for song! I had to click out to see if it was what I was thinking it was - and it was! I dO love it too! Haven't heard it in a long LONG time!
    Fur Elise IS great too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have never seen Citizen Kane either. What's it even about? :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. A delicious feast! I haven't seen Citizen Kane, either.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Bolero! I couldn't get into Citizen Kane either.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gosh, I've never even attempted Citizen Kane!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great feast! I haven't watched Citizen Kane too.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

.