“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






You're way more Texan than average. You're parents were probably from here too. We're glad to have you. You probably go to the border for Christmas shopping and are well versed in BBQ, Mexican Food and .. well thats pretty much it.

How Texan Are You?



Considerin' I've lived in Texas a couple of years, not bad. Even if my parents weren't from Texas, nor have I ever went Christmas shoppin' on the border.

2 comments :

  1. You are 30% REAL Texan!!

    There's really only a very slight chance you're Texan. And if you are Texan you're probably from Vidor. Grab a fact book on Texas and learn something. It will change your life because you'll realize just how cool we really are.

    How about that for a Canadian??? hehe xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm campaigning for my hubby to move me to San Antonio. I don't think I'd score very high on this quiz right about now, but give me a couple years ;) I just love it...always have...hubby does, too, but he has to find a JOB before we can move!!!

    ReplyDelete

.