my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




***News flash....
Hubby just finished the 2nd of 4 identical new frames for my art work. [the 1st one he completed is of Chief Dan George I sketched, posted on Wordless Wednesday]
This one is a caricature of the movie characters Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid from 1969.
It's of "Paul Newman and Robert Redford"........

The spur used for decoration is real....we found it at Pawnee Buttes Grasslands in Colorado years ago when hiking and searching for arrowheads!! Other than the spur, we found no arrowheads, but MANY prairie rattlers!!


[click to enlarge]

7 comments :

  1. Lookin' good! Are they all 4 going on the same wall Anni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. * *Melli: Yes, but there is a fireplace in between --2 on one side and two on the other

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always envious of people who create art. Great frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amberstar4/13/2007

    Hey...didja know today is Butch Cassidy's birthday? He was born April 13, 1866. I heard it on the radio this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice portrait - the frame works perfectly with it.

    Okay - I shall remain mum on the Texan portion - since I've only been there once in my life - and for a brief 48 hours (a wedding) (not counting airport layovers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anni...your hubby did a fabulous job with the frame! It suits that drawing perfectly!!! The spur is an added bonus:-) Your drawings really are amazing!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your frames and the drawings! When do I get mine! lol

    ReplyDelete

.