my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds







Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

That was probably way too long ago to actually recall the favorite crayon. But, if it were today I'd say the colors green and purple.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

Can't answer, don't work. Retired.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

Do y'all know it's not nice to ask a woman her age? Especially if that woman can't remember how old her kids are even! Hmmmmmmm, *thinking, thinking* Nope, can't recall my age. And we have several phones, all with different numbers. I don't have enough digits on my feet and hands to add them all up!!

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

Deja vu! We've had this question before. And I will answer it the same way! No!! I would never do that.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

A gift certificate....given to me free.







[This photo has been making the 'rounds' online so it seems, but I received it in an email the other day and I thought it was a 'hoot' no, he's not related --*thank gawd* ---but it's adorable in a sweet innocent way as only a child can be. Sorry if you find this offensive, I find it cute, and it's my blog.]

9 comments :

  1. Girlfriend....you are soooo cute. Love the new look. I'm full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've been around... and I like the new look. Love your answers... lol. Hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......I have seen that photo before and it ALWAYS makes me laugh. I had cereal for breakfast this morning!
    Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just thankful it's NOT a picture of my boys...:/ :).

    Interesting, I have never, ever seen a green AND purple crayon before...!

    Thanks for visiting my place H-Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who new meaning to "who pissed in your cornflakes"?? :x

    LOL

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do LIKE your desert! I shoulda thought of that! One size fits all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feast. Yes that is my bday year. You are really good with numbers:) I have seen that picture online. It still makes me laugh. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the soup & the salad part!!! you made me smile!!! & the boy's photo, oh my!!! i wish he wouldn't see that when he's older. great feast this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this doesn't show up 3 times. Computer is giving me fits.

    Thank you for stopping by my feast and so sorry it took so long to return the favor.

    Yes, you're right, it would be hilarious to receive a regift from someone I regifted.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

.