my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

...and hat parade entry below this one! And sorry, I can't see me being wordless on the HAT parade!! So, bear with me. The explanation for the WORDLESS PHOTO WILL BE IN THE COMMENT SECTION --1st comment.

1st: Wordless



<><><>

2nd: My special hat for the cyber cruise's hat parade

Since it's close to another of my favorite, fun holidays, I chose a theme for the hat I made. And since I'm not a hat wearer, I figured with all you ladies that LOVE hats and wear them all the time, I'd be the one with egg on my face!! It's my easter egg hat! And yep, sure 'nuff -- I accomplished the thing I figured I would --egg on my face!!! And, yes --that is me under the egg hat.
[click to enlarge for detail]



Also note: As you can see by my last entry yesterday, I'm in the middle of making/sewing new brocade draperies for our living room. So, I may not be visiting too many people and leaving comments....I'll try and get around as much and as often as I can. Happy Wednesday everyone.

25 comments :

  1. * * *THIS IS A WHITE WINGED DOVE IN A TREE FROM OUR BACK YARD--click to enlarge--THEY MIGRATE FROM OLD MEXICO. They're somewhat similar to a mourning dove, but much bigger, and have white wings. They then go south, back to Old Mexico for the winter months * * *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a sign that winter is over? Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well, getting a picture of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough shot to get are birds. You're right he/she is a lot bigger. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big fan of doves and pidgeons. sure they look pretty and sound nice, but man are they messy and such germ carriers.

    love the hat btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bird and nice hat, too!

    Good luck with the draperies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic of a bird in its natural element but I love the hat much more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he... I actually saw some similar, real one, on the internet earlier this evening!!!!

    You look fabulous, this will be a tough call, to be a judge...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's neat that you caught a picture of one taking a little break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look ready for a Mr. Bush's reception ! Laura will be jalous ! I finally found a hat to wear amongst my 500 Ascott hats !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am impressed you were able to snap the picture of the bird. Wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bird! Nice job capturing the photo. :) I love watching birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, nice photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. *cack* I love it. That hat is truly smashing! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just so cool!! Great pics of the birds and your Easter Bonnet....
    Mine is up for today. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  16. Egghead!! :-)

    That was some big bird that plopped that egg on your head!

    Good luck with your curtains! A big challenging job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So I guess the DOVE layed your hat, huh? What have I told ya about standing under those trees??? :) Your a HOOT, Hootin' Anni!

    Oh -- and your curtains are beautiful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice photo & great hat:-). Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! Too bad chocolate isn't inside it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not into the hat-parade, but it's fun to look at your creativity;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a perfect esater bunny egg hat.
    Here you'll see how we hunt them in Norway:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photo of the dove. Your hat, well it speaks volumes, it is eggstra special.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anni, love the egg hat...lol.

    Good luck with the creation of the drapes for your lounge room.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahaha! Cool egg hat! And how fitting for Easter! =P Are you going to wear it during then? ;)

    ReplyDelete

.