my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


---Today, on the Love Boat Cyber Cruise---




*clanging the plumber's helper on the ship's mast*....

PIRATES[aka ICL] !!! Dead Ahead----

[The Captain throws a bucket of water on sleeping berth]
The Sleeper:Curse you for breathin' ya slack-jawed idiot. Mother's love. Captain. You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleepin'. Its bad luck.
CAPTAIN: Fortunately, I know how to counter it; the captain who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink; the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the captain who did the waking.
SLEEPER: Aye, that'll about do it.
[Hootin' Anni -today known as Scurvy Gums Amy throws more water on Sleeper]
SLEEPER: Blast I'm already awake!

HOOTIN' ANNI[aka Scurvy Gums Amy]: That was for the smell.
[Then, Scurvy Gums slides her trusted plumber's helper back into the scabbard]


<><><>

....and the countdown begins

2 comments :

  1. Arrrrr! Scurvy Gums Amy! I was able to read yer blog t'night! I passed by 'ere last night an' it was not werkin'. Not werkin' 't all. Aye yer trusted plumbers helper really did the trick thar you mad sea dog!

    Baye, I think it will be a long wait until September 19 when it's TAPD! Ahoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we had a pirate blast there - I'm glad you could drop in finally! The more the merrier :-)

    I like the name Scurvy Gums Amy - i think I'll save a list with all your pirate names, IF we'll ever have the same theme again on the cruise :-)

    ReplyDelete

.