“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






...and along the way, the cyber cruise's next port o' call is Berlin with Sanni, as our guest hostess!

I couldn't resist shopping of course. I've always wanted something from the Black Forest. But, instead I opted for a DRINDL. Here I am, black and red are definitely my German colors, don't you think?



and of course, I couldn't forget hubby....got him a sexy pair too....LEDERHOSEN!!



All I can say is Right Said Fred....LOOK OUT!! Bud's gonna look "Too sexy for his lederhosen"!!!

Can't wait to have him model those for me.

6 comments :

  1. LOL! Oh, when he DOES I hope you'll share!!! ROFL! You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely butterfly!
    But your dirndl and his Lederhosen are even better!!!!
    happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love those pictures!

    You look great! You should get a pic of the both of you together!

    ....and- I LOVE that butterfly!


    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look gorgeous in that drindl, but I must admit that I love the lederhosen even better. I'm weird, I' know :-)

    They are just sooo darn "cute"!

    *LMAO*

    I'm SURE that Mr L would have wanted a pair too, if we had seen that store on our seightseeing but we only spotted the beer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must say you look lovely in your drindl, Anni! Beautiful..thanks for stopping by. I am bushed..too much traveling is catching up with me. I will be sooooo glad when we're down there for good.

    Hope you had a great trip!

    HUGZ, dear lady!!

    ReplyDelete

.