“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes








Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Actually, I have none that I can mention. We have news on regularly, but I don't have a favorite. Now if you want my opinion, I feel the American media [and that is news included] is over dramatized. And I also feel that AMERICAN NEWS is not covered enough on the cable's national news. I'd much prefer reading the news. I get more from it. There is no dramatization like I witness on ABC of CBS or NBC or MSNBC or CNN. Leave the acting in the movie theaters, please.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Whole chickens. A stock pile of Orange Juice [country style with heavy pulp].


Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
I'm sure if you look at a U S A Map, there probably is one already. Anniville? hehehehehe, what a hoot!!!!
[I know Hooterville has been used already....perhaps HOOTIN'burg?]

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I have two sitting on my nightstand as I type. Dead Silence and Mama Flora's Family. I don't know which I'll begin first tho, once I finish the one I'm reading right now.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Hmmmmmmmm, you come to the wrong person here for an answer to that if you're expecting something specific. I look at the car they're driving [I've always loved cars! Fast and furious cars---now as I'm a lot older BMW, Mercedes, Infinitis--they're more my style, and they too catch my eye, yep, the CAR hasta be nice along with that good lookin' hunk of a man!!!], how they're dressed, if they're clean, overweight, eyes, butts, things like that. There is really nothing SPECIFIC I notice first tho...not one thing I find myself lookin' at or for always.

14 comments :

  1. congratulations on being my favourite Blogger' "Next Blog>>".

    Why haven't you got the top bar enabled?

    Keep up the recipes, Roger Chess Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you need someone to help you eat that Ben and Jerry's you let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! that ice cream sounds good...and as for the dessert, yummy too! hehehe! quite unique answer but still yummy!lol! mine is ready...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast Anni! Mine is... not. NONE of these questions "spoke" to me today... I might still be in a bit of a funk - ya think? My first thought for your town name though was Hootin' Alley! lol... *shrug* ... I dunno....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name of your town. :) I wasn't very original for that question.

    I read more news than watch it too. I only really watch for the weather or in the event of huge disasters like Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great feast. Love your comments about the news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feast! Have a great Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard many mention about ice-cream which makes me crave some. I'll get a tub this weekend. I love ube ice-cream.

    Have a great weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A heavy pulp woman, eh? You and my husband would make a good pair...as for me, I like mine straight up HOLD all pulp!!

    Wow - wish I'd have had you around for a big sister when I was dating....you would have kept me from dating some of the losers I did with lousy cars!! hehe...

    Nice feast today!

    Mine's up.

    Cheers, dear ladyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your feast!
    blessings~
    Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummmm....Ben and Jerry's ice cream. LOL! Last night we watched Gone in 60 seconds with Nicholas Cage about car boosting! I know what you mean, there is something about a man who owns a fast car!
    Thanks for the great feast!
    Have a great weekend, Hootin' Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hootin Annie. I stopped by to wish you a Happy Friday and to comment on your feast but your blog itself has really impressed me. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *LOL* @ dessert!
    Great feast, annie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Whole chickens...not just one, but many apparently! Nice Feast!

    ReplyDelete

.