my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds






I'm gonna be out of the house most of the day today; an early doctor's appointment that was rescheduled from last week. My yearly physical.

And since I didn't get a chance because of the wet weather on Thursday last week, perhaps I can go to the beach. I bought my yearly beach parking permit, and haven't used it only once so far---been way too wet and cold. I wanna have use for the window sticker! rofl

Anyway, I have a couple new posts since the last one--where fat butt kitty is watching the birds photo. LOL

A Humorous blog field trip and then another meme. Both have the "Monday Moment Button" at top.

Hope y'all enjoy your day.
See ya later alligator!

3 comments :

  1. I hope you got to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping all goes well and you get a clean bill of health from the old doctor....say a silent prayer for us over here. We've supposed to be getting either 6 - 10 inches of the white stuff or nuthin!! LOL..

    Have a wonderful day, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach parking pass....we don't have those you just have to pay when you go to certain parks...Like Long Beach...which is well worth the parking fee.

    Hope things went well at the doctors....

    Thanks for dropping by my blog on Saturday for the scavanger hunt!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

.