my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




FRIDAY'S FEAST



Appetizer

What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

I remember the short mini skirts and knee length boots ---ya know? The kind that Nancy Sinatra wore---singing her hit song---"The Boots are Made for Walkin', and that's just what they'll do!!! One o' these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!!!! Are ya ready boots? START walkin'!!!"

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

Who knows, if I knew that piece of info, I'd probably have agoraphobia---and NEVER leave home. I'll just live with the fact that when people DO look at me and smile, that they don't think much of me at first glance.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?

Depends on the day.....I'm retired with hubby, so there are days we do nothing but walk and read and cook and eat....then other days there is yard work, road trips, cleaning house....it just depends.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

I can do better than a 30 second commercial...advertisers would love me!!! Much cheaper....a TEN second commercial for 1/3 the going price of 'free'.......

[Here is my commercial]

One hubby - $15
His dirty laundry - free with purchase
Extra quirks - priceless!!!!
Life's little pleasures, costly....for everything else there's Monster Card™


Dessert

Fill in the blank: I love to WALK when it is SUNNY.


8 comments :

  1. I just mentioned that song "These Boots Were Made For Walkin" on someone else's comments...Unforgettable song.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My feast is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL! GREAT COMMERCIAL!

    I'm gonna have to apply for one of those monster cards.

    Good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting here and I love the music..thanks for feasting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Wonder how many TAKERS you'll get on that commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deslily2/02/2007

    good gracious, I remember mini skirts and high boots!..scarey lol lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i might ask you to come help me paint when I get the new place! he he.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I loved your commercial!
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. heh heh, monster card, that's pretty cute.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

.