my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Being the Sabbath, I took the quiz----
And I must say, my devout mother is looking down upon me right now and smiling!!!!

[*talkin' to my mom* I missed one mom!!! I'll do better next time, I promise.]


You are a 96% traditional Catholic!
 

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz



Ummmmm, no. I don't share my religious understanding with others...that's not my style.
To each his own thoughts, I say.
I keep 'em to myself.