my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!





I was perusing blogs of friends over my lunch break, from the huge amount of laundry I had facing me for the day, and from Morning Glory's SEEDS FROM MY GARDEN blog, I just had to try this.

It is the best kind of meme, where it's a 'tag yourself if you wanna give it a try'.

So, here are my answers:


Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They must be REAL places, names, things. NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person you're copying this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

YOUR NAME: Hootin' Anni (my blogger name will have to do, and I'll use the "A" instead of the "H" for Hootin' ---Anni, it is)

1. Famous Athlete: Arthur Ashe [tennis]
2. 4-letter word: Also
3. Street name: Amethyst Shore Drive
4. Color: Amber
5. Gifts/present: Agate necklace
6. Vehicle: Audi 500
7. Tropical Location: Acapulco
8. College Major: Art
9. Dairy Product: American cheese
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: ASPEN leaf jewelry
11. Boy Name: Arnold
12. Girl Name: Allison
13. Movie Title: Aladdin
14. Alcohol: Amaretto
15. Occupation: Aviator
16. Flower: Aster
17. Celebrity: Alan Alda
18. Magazine: Astronomy
19. U.S. City: Atlanta
20. Pro Sports Team: ASTROS!!
21. Something Found in a kitchen: Apples
22. Reason for Being Late: ALL the clocks 'r' off!! [as in daylight savings time]
23. Something You Throw Away: Acid
24. Things You Shout: Anybody Home?
25. Cartoon Character: Archie Andrews

4 comments :

  1. Good job! Those were fun and thanks for jumping in on it. Some of these memes are really enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anni. Welcome to my site. I really enjoyed reading your entry. I did that meme, too. As to the kid who was found guilty of killing the teen, it would depend what district you're in. Up here I can almost guarantee he would have not been given a re-trial. Our district judge is very strict. But, of course, the breath thing you talked about is correct...anyone can blow into it. I know someone who has his wife do it for him...and he's a three-time looser with prison time behind him, although he hasn't killed anyone YET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This one's cute! I'll take it and do it ...one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were an art major! Cool.

    BTW, in my photos, I'm making the "hang loose" sign. The "I love you" sign has the thumb, the pointer finger and the pinky. Hang loose is thumb and pinky. :) It's a Hawaiian thing - everyone does it! :)

    ReplyDelete

.