my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




~WORDLESS WEDNESDAY




<><><>

<--- I'm truly a pet lover! --->





"How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?"

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Rottweiler: Make me.

Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . .

Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeeky toys in the dark.

Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb?

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....

Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there........

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd: First I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

Westie: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs, I am not one of THEM, so the question is, how long will it be before I can expect my light?

Hound: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<><><>



What is your cat's PURRsonality?

Instructions

To begin, you need to change your cat's name into numbers. To do so, use the name you commonly call your pet, not necessarily their "given" name. If your cat's name is Princess but you call her Prin, then use Prin.



Use the chart above to change each letter of your cat's name into it's equivalent number. You will then add the numbers together (as in the example) until you reach a single digit number. That single digit number will help you identify your cat's purrsonality!

Using the example mentioned above. If your cat is named Duchess, but you call her Duck. Changing "her letters" into numbers you'll get his/her purr-sonality. Using her nickname.

add those 4 numbers together: D[4] U[3] C[3] K[2] = 12 [add these two numbers] =3 Then, read the purrsonalities below.


What it Means

Review the numbers below to match your cats purrsonality with their numerology number.

1. This aloof kitty prefers time alone. But a surprise lurks beneath the aloof exterior! This kitty needs plenty of play and praise. This kitty is smart and courageous, but also very stubborn. You must earn this cat's love by giving him space when he wants it, and closeness when he wants it.
2. This cat is extremely sensitive. He reacts to the emotions and body language of the people around him and often appears to read your mind. This cat is fussy about his food and is a meticulous groomer. The Two is happiest when living with another animal, and needs a lot of attention and affection from you.
3. The best word for a Three is "sociable." This cat wants attention from everyone! This cat is adaptable to new situations and new people, and can take all change in stride as long as you are by his side.
4. Four loves routine, and he has his favorite spots in his house and his favorite people and favorite toys. This cat likes to be wherever you are. He's very even-tempered, except when you break his routine by being late for his evening meal.
5. Five is adventurous and fickle, with more bravery than sense. He can travel far, far from home if he isn't watched closely. This kitty loves to snuggle with you, but only on his terms. No one ever truly owns this cat!
6. Six is loyal and faithful, and will be by your side as long as she knows you love her. This cat loves to be in your lap whenever you sit down. She's very kind and is tolerant of children.
7. Seven is a discerning animal. Once you've earned his friendship, he is very affectionate. He's also naturally curious and has definite opinions about those who visit your home. (Trust him -- his judgement about people is downright uncanny!)
8. This cat may appear to be sleeping, but he's actually thinking great thoughts. Eight is the feline philosopher and he expects you to make a fuss over him! He becomes quite cross when ignored. (Like many humans, he's a pushover for a good meal.)
9. This cat is a showoff and is always at the center of attention. If he's allowed to travel the neighborhood, he might bring home strays. (And expect you to adore him for it.) When you look into Nine's eyes, you'll swear you knew him before...in another place and time.

Our two cats are as follows Tahoe [aka Pretty Kitty] = 7 "...Judgment is downright uncanny"
and
Winston [aka Winnie] = 2 "....extremely sensitive"
And
these traits fit our cats to a 'T'!!

28 comments :

  1. * *Of all the fishes in the sea
    our Lord chose the lowly sailcat
    to remind us of his misery.

    His body on the cross is outlined,
    the hilt of the sword
    which as plunged into his side
    is clearly defined.

    Look at the back of the fishes bone
    where the Roman shield is shown.
    When you shake the cross
    you will hear the dice being tossed
    for our Lord's blood-stained dress,
    those who can hear them
    --- will be blessed.
    This is the legend of the "crucifix" fish. It was found by me [I actually found TWO that day] on the gulf coast....they're very abundant I hear, along the Louisiana coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I was wondering what it is. Great pic. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was wondering what it was. Very cool! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's amazing. All new to me! Beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ... interesting!
    happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting photo...I can't tell what it is...Happy WW!

    Mine is up at Photographic Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, interesting photo and legend! Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture is very pretty - and the beautiful story around it leaves me wordless - just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome. I still cant figure out where to sign up for WW this week but I did participate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought it was some kind of shell? The story behind the fish is great and very moving..Thanks for sharing.
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great find! And a good memory for the gulf coast states!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...interesting pic. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What, that's a fish ? I thought it was a deer skull ! Maybe I need new glasses.
    The cat personality test is too complicated for me at 6.30 am I just drink my coffee and wonder why nobody so far (but you) has posted for WW ! The official side is still on Aug. 28 !

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is really a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the picture and story...and I loved the dog joke!

    We used to have an Aussie, and that is definitely how he would have tackled the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wondered what it was too, strange but interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. anni-
    What a wonderful site. Maybe mine will be half as good one day. Thanks for visiting my site. Love

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anni. I was also wondering what it was,
    Loved the dog joke, Lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rico is a 9, fits him purrrfect!
    Now..I usually call him RicoDAmmit but that is too much math this early in the morning...lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, now I have to go and do some lookin' up about that fish! Thanks for sharing that! Happy WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. First, the dog and the lightbulb thing was so funny.

    Second, my cat is a 7 and it's true, although I didn't see anything about being a biotch. That should have been in the description.

    And lastly, I finally bookmarked your blog. I kept loosing it and I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at it. Not to mention all the words.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great find. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Dane - I'll change it when I wake it but that might be some time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is what I found out about myself.

    ~Seven is a discerning animal. Once you've earned her friendship, she is very affectionate. She's also naturally curious and has definite opinions about those who visit your home. (Trust her -- her judgement about people is downright uncanny!)

    ~ Gracie the CAT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh dear oh dear - I'm too tired, besides I do think I'm going to have a headache - you know how it is - I'll come back to ypur wonderful post when I wake up again. OK?

    pls forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fascinating! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  27. What animal is that from?

    ReplyDelete

.